Models of the ANIS medium to high load shear baler series are designed for the companies that are primarily involved in waste management industry.
This shear baler series with long established design and updated over many years have a heavy-duty construction and consequently, provide the highest throughputs. High specific pressing power provides high compaction of the material and consequently an optimum full truck load. This series of channel balers with shear blades and horizontal or optionally vertical wire tying cover an enormously wide range of applications for a wide variety of materials and qualities, especially in the processing of very heavy pressed material.
Machines are available with hopper sizes, feed openings and power units tailored to suit the application in hand.
- Press ram with rollers on wear plates
- Pressing force: 60-200 Tonnes
- Bale size: 750 x 750mm, 800 x 1.000mm, 1.100 x 750mm and 1.100 x 1.100 mm
- Main hydraulic motor: 22, 30, 45, 55, 2×30, 75, 2x45kW, 2×55, 2x75kW
- Feed opening: 1.300mm, 1.600mm and 1.900 mm
HIGH BALE QUALITY
- Software optimally adjusted for the different materials guarantees high bale quality even when material is frequently changed
- Optimised bale dimensions and bale weights for efficient full truck loading
- Possible to switch off wire strapping manually
Most Suitable for:
- For industrial applications with high material loads
- Printers, Pulp, Paper, Cardboard Corrugated Packaging manufacturers.
- Installations for document shredding
- Distribution & Shopping centres
- Waste disposal companies
- Insulation & fibre manufacturers
USING THE LATEST GENERATION COMPONENTS ENSURES HIGH EFFICIENCY WITH THE LOWEST POWER CONSUMPTION.
POWER PACK (1)
- The compact fan-cooled power pack is fully integrated into the baler frame with energy efficient and silent main drive depending on demand.
- Oversized hydraulic block is directly attached to the rear of the main cylinder for minimum flow losses due to reduced piping
- Integration of all auxiliary functions with the main hydraulic block for avoiding the leakage risk
- ANIS balers are powered by one, two or three premium efficiency motors for extra energy savings
- At the heart of the system ANIS utilises multistage pumps, high volume vane pumps and variable displacement high-pressure pumps
- Equipped with safety features for operation (detection of oil level, temperature, …) and personnel safety (shock-proof, rigid piping where possible,…).
FAST-MOVING CYLINDER (2)
- Track measuring in the real time ensuring perfect ram positioning and setting thus improving the balance between bale density and energy consumption.
- With lateral secured plexiglass door. Optionally, they are doubly secured by a double contact and a trapped key interlocking safety system for optimal security.
- Tailor-made baler hopper for automatic or manual feeding
AUTO TYING (4)
- Robust, simple and reliable fully automatic tying system with needles and integrated wire cutter
- Easy replacement of wear plates and twisting hooks as a single spare part within the shortest terms, without requiring any special tools, for a very long service life
- Reliable hot-dip galvanized device for automatic tying of bales, reinforced mounted cutters, which results in a substantially improved cycle time
- Smart needle head design: Bolted needle head pulls wires tight to enhance the durability and performance of the needle assembly
- Is designed for tying both plastic or steel wire (applies to horizontal or vertical tying)
CHOOSING BETWEEN HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL TYING?
HORIZONTAL TYING ADVANTAGES
- horizontal tying simplifies the cleaning process for the tying device,
- Horizontal tying enables less pollution by small waste into needle slots than vertical tying system
- It also has the big advantage of being at ground operator level. The operator’s maintenance and cleaning is thus made easier with greater safety because he is always at man’s height. In contrast, the vertical tying requires the operator to climb on the press channel to change a first set of wires, then need to change the second set of wires beneath the baler.
- Horizontally tied bales are easier to manipulate by the fork-lift operators.
- Tying mechanisms which disengage the twisters from the needles path allows material caught during the needle travels to drop away from the twister resulting in lower wear and greater tying success.
VERTICAL TYING ADVANTAGES:
- The vertical tie has a reduced footprint than a horizontal tie
- For production of bale size 110 x 75 cm the vertical tie enables tying with 5 wires instead of 4 (at the same feed opening size)
PRESSING CHAMBER (5)
- All areas subjected to heavy wear are protected by easily exchangeable bolted HARDOX® wear plates, thus extending the life of the wear parts and reducing operating costs
Principle of ANIS balers
The advantage of ANIS balers are in the extended compression chamber and a main press ram that allow the separation of cutting and pressing operations.
The pressing force of the main ram can be used at full power for cutting and then for pressing the bale. The resulting bale is denser and energy consumption is reduced.
With the last stroke before tying the main ram pushes the material deep through the tying site, which is ideal for compressing materials with memory, such as plastic (PET, foil) and high-density materials.
THE ELECTRICAL CONTROL CABINET
The control cabinet is fixed to the floor near to the press and connected by our teams. It contains all the elements necessary for the piloting and management of the installation.
The control buttons and the display screen are positioned on the front panel of the cabinet and indicate the status of the press or any defects or problems.
- The very clear, comprehensive Siemens touch-panel with embedded recipe management with extensive function and data display leads to simpler and safer operation of the baler
- Operators only need to select the material grade to be processed. The embedded recipe system chooses the correct machine parameters to produce the best bale possible
- All alarm functions are date and time-stamped and logged
SHEAR BLADES (8)
- Convenient exchangeable knives with optimal cutting angles guarantee stress relief, trouble-free cutting of the overlaying material with high slicing efficiency.
- “V shaped” design allows us to obtain a very good bale density and limits the risk of blockages while reducing the energy consumption and wear of the ram guide rollers.
- ANIS uses reversible shear blades, which provide a quick and easy replacement, and 2 times the doubles the lifetimes of the cutting edge
PRESS CHANNEL (9)
- Automatic pressure-controlled channel adjustment on three sides guarantees high bale weights even with different materials
- Long channel for low friction material such as plastics helping to continuously maintain optimal density of the bales
TRUNNION MOUNTED MAIN PRESS CYLINDER: (10)
- Tension-free mounted press cylinder to reduce inclined positions which prevents uneven pressure on the frame and cylinder
- Reduced wear on the pressing cylinder and press ram guides
- Longer service life of hydraulic cylinder
PRESS SINGLE RAM WITH SWIVEL HEAD (7)
- Quick disconnection of press plate with spherical bearing cylinder rod connection.
ROLLER PRESS RAM (11)
- Solid press carriage guidance with easy maintenance access
- Optimal self-cleaning of the roller track
- Individually arranged movable rail cleaners
- The main ram is mounted on large high-dimensioned hardened steel roller bearings rolling on the floor made of bolted abrasion-resistant steel plates to reduce wear, replacement costs and intervention time
- Direct lubrication
- Press plate available with fully automatic slot covers
For the MED & HIGH Load baler series various modules are optionally available, i.e., it can be supplied with frontal pressure plate slot cover, side press box slot closure, automatic cutting-edge stamper, ruffler, bottle perforator etc.
*Performance rates, bale weights and bale densities are subject to moisture content, material pre-bale densities, feed rates and other variables in baling. Technical and design modification reserved!