Lightweight, flat, sliding rubber conveyors (the rubber is stretched during movement and by a tensioning cylinder), supported either by small cylinders or sheet metal.
Sliding belt conveyors are of heavy-duty welded construction and can be manufactured up to 1.9 metres wide. High-quality bearings and drive drums are incorporated for long operating life. Friction conveyors can be fitted with reinforced rubber belting, with or without rubber flights. Sensors can be fitted to monitor belt slip. All sliding conveyors can be fitted with vertical speed drives.
- Useful widths from 0.3 to 1.9 m
- Supported on housing flange bearings
- Acceleration belts for automated sorting systems
- Articulated belt conveyors, sorting belts, reversing and movement belts possible
- RAL-paint according to customer’s wishes
Stable frame construction
With a C-crossbeam profile in the substructure, we can adapt to a range of situations and requirements, which makes it easy to assemble and disassemble all components on the conveyor belt. The conveyor frame is constructed as a modular design, for easy adjustment.
Lateral belt seal in screwed version
The sealing reduces the degree of contamination below the belt and prevents material from getting under the belt and causing misalignment. Due to the bolt design, the rubber strip can be fitted and removed as quickly as possible.
- The deflector drums are equipped with clamping sleeves and continuous shafts, so that the drums can be replaced easily and separately if necessary.
- Long tensioning paths guarantee an optimum adjustment of the belt tension.
Conveyors have optionally self-cleaning decks; self-cleaning carry runs and self-cleaning tail pulleys. These features greatly reduce or eliminate material from being caught under the belt.